Combine all your loans and pay them off at once
Consolidated loan is designed for a member who has existing loan balances but due to limited income, is unable to take an additional independent loan. Thus, their only option is to ‘consolidate’ their previous loans with the new loan, such that the new loan repayment amount remains more or less the same with the initial repayment(s).
- Once loans are consolidated they become Normal/Development loan.
- You will be eligible for a loan of up to three times (x3) your current total Main Savings Account contributions.
- The amount borrowed shall not exceed Kshs.8 Million; however, a higher loan amount may be approved subject to availability of funds.
- Consolidation fee Kshs 2% will be charged on consolidated loan balances.
- The loan shall attract interest rate of 1% per month on a reducing balance.
- The repayment period shall be a maximum of 6 months.
- You will need to have Sacco escrow account with equivalent of at least three months loan repayment amount. This balance must be maintained throughout the loan duration.
- Pay a non-refundable loan-processing fee of 1% of loan amount.